Our financial and credit-oriented products and services are designed to enhance and support your credit processes, to minimize risk and to pre-qualify prospect account. Each one employs proprietary Tarnell Company analysis and methodologies to produce unique insights.
The Resume is the definitive financial and operational report on all North American resin buyers, striving to define and explore the role of the subject company in the plastics industry by analyzing its financial condition, operations, buying and selling habits, management and ownership structures, as well as related companies.
- Ownership info
- Financial info
- Management structure & key personnel
- Major customers and competitors
The Financial Stability Score is an alpha-numeric rating device reflecting the financial health of a resin buyer, facilitating instant credit decisions and pre-qualification of sales leads. The Score summarizes and compares performance and stability of a company as compared with other companies in the Tarnell database, and is available on select companies, or on your entire portfolio, allowing benchmarking of your accounts relative to the industry average.
The Tarnell Company Purchasing & Paying Record (PPR) is the only plastics-industry-specific comparative trade payment report. It provides a timelapse view of each company’s payment performance, focusing on how other resin and equipment suppliers are paid. It does not use terms such as “slow” or “past due”, but focuses on the terms of sale and actual days taken to pay.
- Indicates a company’s purchasing potential
- Enables an on-going credit line adjustment
- Compiles material and equipment supplier accounts receivable data for all buyers
- Allows easy comparison of ledger lines and reports
- Measures effectiveness of sales efforts
- Allows you to determine the soundness of the terms of sale extended
- Enables evaluation of historical payment trend
Tarnell’s Live-Time Ledger Lines (LLL) environment provides access to up-to-the minute trade experiences as submitted by our supplier clients, as well as analysis of current and historical meeting of trade obligations.
The CASE Study is a concise summary of a subject’s operations, business standing, and purchasing tendencies.
- Identifies key financial and operational management
- Shows comparative business stability
- Highlights key financial stability facts, i.e. sales and net worth disclosure, and summarizes recent purchasing and payment activity.
- Provides pre-qualified sales leads by summarizing materials and additives regularly purchased, as well as machinery assets and end-markets served.
- Graphic representations of business standing and stability
- End markets, items manufactured, and distribution
Credit Performance Evaluation
This report, delivered quarterly, bi-annually or annually, provides credit and financial managers a tool for the evaluation of your department’s, and each credit representatives’, comparative performance. The report is drawn from Tarnell’s current and archived database of accounts receivable as submitted by industry suppliers. These data are mined and analyzed to provide unique customer and supply channel-centric views and insights in support of credit department and account management.
Access to this information is available exclusively to our Full Members.