Tarnell Company’s in-house business analysts conduct hundreds of phone interviews with key management contacts at North American resin buyers per week. These interviews, along with constant monitoring of traditional and industry trade publications, allows us to pass news along to you, as discovered. Tarnell’s News Alert Service reports recent events that have, or will affect the liquidity, management, asset structure, sales potential, and general financial status of resin buying accounts. News Alerts are delivered instantly, via email, and are archived in your personalized Web Report Ordering System (WROS) for your convenience.
Reported news items include, but are not limited to:
- Insolvencies, initial filings, and progress reports
- Plant and equipment expansions and how these are financed
- Changes in technology, products, and market orientation
- Corporate reorganizations, ownership changes, divestitures, and acquisitions
- Staff changes in executive and key operations positions
- Events such as natural disasters, fires, and labor strikes
To view a News Alert sample, click here.
Customized News Alert Service is available on the following categories of resin buyers:
- All North American resin buyers
- Injection molders
- Buyers of engineering thermoplastics
- Buyers of volume thermoplastics
- Your customized account list, when you subscribe to email@example.com