Clients with access to Tarnell’s Customer Web Portal can have a Custom Portfolio created containing accounts selected based on available sales and credit criteria. A Custom Portfolio allows us to pass news along to you, as discovered via email. Tarnell’s News Alert Service reports recent events that have, or could affect the sales and customer services opportunity at active buyer accounts.
Reported news items include, but are not limited to:
- Insolvencies, initial filings, and progress reports
- Plant and equipment expansions and how these are financed
- Changes in technology, products, and market orientation
- Corporate reorganizations, ownership changes, divestitures, and acquisitions
- Staff changes in executive and key operations positions
- Events such as natural disasters, fires, and labor strikes
To view a News Alert sample, click here.
For more information click